Check out my Twitter: Alexis Twitter
As a student, I've mainly used Microsoft Word as a means to write papers. Occasionally, it was used to create giant pretty letters with WordArt for poster board projects. Recently it a research class I had to create tables to place statistical data in and was a new skill for me to learn. I don't recall much more from my teachers than table creating, paper assignment creating, or showing how to edit a header/footer with Word products. I can't say I have any personal experience with copyright other than citations for projections and research papers if that even counts. Obviously I've probably used copyrighted material within school but it was never talked about in depth what is and is not acceptable. As a teacher it seems that I am allowed to use copyrighted material under "fair use" as long as it's the minimum amount I need to teach and benefits my students. It might be helpful to come up with more of my own material and use only what I need from copyrig...
Comments
Post a Comment